![]() |
| We played the duet "How Can I Keep from Singing." |
![]() |
| My foot healed. |
![]() |
| The yard only needed mowed once. |
![]() |
| Baby is growing and Auntie Em is excited! |
![]() |
| I reproduced a Blue Baker favorite. |
![]() |
| My honey made me a festive headband. |
![]() |
| Our Boos bought us a puzzle in Europe. |
![]() |
| We ate a lot of FroYo. |
![]() |
| We bought a tower fan so we could bump up our thermostat from 79 to 81. It's more than comfortable. The boys enjoyed the box. |
![]() |
| I subbed for a musical theatre production and got invited to play for the next show in September. |
![]() |
| I quit my job. |
![]() |
| We saw (and loved) Hairspray. |
![]() |
| We played two really nice pieces, a Jekyl & Hyde of sorts: one Gabrieli and one Spiritual. |
![]() |
| The car hit 222,333 miles. It turned 17 in May. |
![]() |
| Wilma has enjoyed many Frosty Paws. |
![]() |
| I got a much-needed haircut after almost 6 months of growing it out. |
![]() |
| My cousin celebrated her Vegas wedding with a Texas reception. Dad & I had a Granny Sandwhich at the gathering. |
![]() |
| One of my students got a new trombone and the two that went to band camp made the JH & HS Honors Bands! |
greentex


















No comments:
Post a Comment