Okay, so this batch should catch me up to the present. Be on the lookout again for regular posts because I'll be back at it again. And, thanks for your patience:)
 |
| New glasses. |
 |
| New suit minus the dark shirt. |
 |
I shopped a LOT, but didn't buy this dress.
Nat nixed it in a picture text.
The joys of technology.... |
 |
| I moved out of my office. |
 |
These make GREAT storage.
Air tight, stackable....colorful? |
 |
| More FroYo. |
 |
My new space. I love the modern, bright, open feel. This still
belongs to the co-worker that is training me. I'm excited to settle in. |
 |
I'm getting stronger.
(Mom, don't kill me for posting this pic!) |
 |
I bought new sneakers just because they look cool.
As many shoes as I own, they are actually all practical.
These, well, they're just cool. Really, really cool. |
 |
| I tried a new cupcake recipe. |
recycle happiness,
greentex
No comments:
Post a Comment