So, I thought my blog got hacked because half of May's posts went mysteriously missing. I was crushed after losing hard work and have been on sabbatical for most of summer. But, somehow, I found them, lost in the virtual world. After reorganizing and finding a second wind, I'm compiling month-long updates to fill in the gaps.
![]() |
| We've been eating a lot of granola bars. |
![]() |
| My beginner student had an end-of-the-year concert and is preparing for band camp. |
![]() |
| I celebrated a birthday with a pool party and a store-bought cookie cake. I'm a lucky girl:) |
![]() |
| I had foot surgery. |
![]() |
| I bought another dress. Sizzle! |
![]() |
| I went to an out-of-town conference in the company car. This just shows the summer's heating up quickly. |
![]() |
| We cheered on our 9 year old neighbor as she competed in her first triathalon. She came in first in the swimming leg and 4th overall. |
![]() |
| An airplane crashed in an apartment complex less than 1/2 mile from our house. |
![]() |
| We finally got cases for our phones. They came in a 10 pack - a steal on Amazon.com. |
![]() |
| I made a bunch of rope ladders for kids at work. |
![]() |
| They help kids practice their gross motor skills by stepping thru each segment. |
recycle happiness,
greentex











No comments:
Post a Comment