I went to visit Granny & Grandpa on Good Friday. When I drove up, I noticed the cat watching something in the leaves. It was camouflaged really well, as you can see. Take a look.
![]() |
| The cat carefully checks out the event. |
![]() |
| I texted a friend this pic and she asked, "Are you crazy?!? Why'd you get so close to it?" |
![]() |
| The snake was plenty busy. |
![]() |
| The head is at 3 o'clock. The jaw was wide open. |
![]() |
| The reddish part at 7 o'clock is the head, apparently oxygen-deprived from trying to swallow something at least twice the size of its body. |
![]() |
| This is one of those things that makes me really sad, but I can't help but be intrigued by the process. |
![]() |
| I thought it'd take an hour to eat, but I came back 10 minutes later to find it slithering away. The victim is in the middle of the snake, in the middle of the picture. |
greentex







1 comment:
THIS IS SOOOOO CCOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment