4.03.2010

urban

We met up with a friend and rode to Red Mango, a new frozen yogurt place in town. It was alright, but I think we'll stick to the local joint.

The atmosphere was the best part about the trip. It was very urban and it was nice we were able to ride to it. We also appreciated the tables with colorful umbrellas.

For those who have wondered, this is the Doggy Ride. It's Wilma's dog trailer and she gets really excited when she sees us pull it out.

It was another beautiful day is CSTX. We enjoyed the ride and dinner on the patio, both with good company.

Recycle happiness,
greentex

2 comments:

not hallie said...

I went bike riding with the kids I babysit for and realized I hadn't been on a bike in years! It was fun :) What's the regular frozen yogurt place?

green tex said...

Spoons. It was a project for a Mays Business class. It's self-serve and you pay by the ounce...a very good idea.