The favorite is a fancy fruit salad.

The ingredients include several different kinds of fruit, cottage cheese, cool whip, and a packet of jello.

You kind of just mix it all together. It's really good, although I always think it doesn't have enough fruit in it.

We also tried a new recipe from our new (but used) Vegetarian Cookbook. It's called Vegetable Crispy Batter, and it's pretty much exactly what it sounds like. You can saute the veggies of your choosing with the seasoning of your choosing. Then you pour it all into a dish of batter and let it bake for 30 minutes.

We put cheese on half because it sounded good. It tasted very good, but we will use far more veggies than the recipe called for next time. The batter was just right, kind of like french toast, but not sweet, of course.
It must have smelled good because it caught everybody's attention.
I encourage everybody to try something new (food wise) this week.
Recycle Happiness,
greentex

2 comments:
yum yum....
when will left-overs be served?
I'd offer them to you, but somebody got to them first. :/
Post a Comment